ProteCol® Bio-Inert UHPLC Column Hardware
Smooth and Inert Glass Lining for Optimal UHPLC Bio Applications
- Improved column performance for bio applications
- Designed for continuous use at 20,000 psi (1,379 bar)
- Demonstrate the performance of your phase
ProteCol Bio-Inert UHPLC Column hardware provides the foundation for improved separations and analysis. With the advances in phase material and instruments becoming more sensitive and selective, ProteCol BioInert UHPLC Columns contribute to further improvements on performance.
Traditional UHPLC column hardware is made from stainless steel, with evidence the internal column hardware and frits can both influence the behavior of analytes with known metal chelating activity. The surface roughness also contributes to dispersion effects, resulting in lower performance.
ProteCol Bio-Inert UHPLC Columns are glass lined, providing a tenfold improvement in smoothness and inertness, optimizing the performance of the analysis.
- ID configurations: 1.0 mm and 2.1 mm
- Length configurations: 50 mm, 100 mm and 150 mm
Discuss your UHPLC column hardware needs with us, contact email@example.com.